West Des Moines Criminal Defense Attorney
A criminal conviction in Iowa can have devastating consequences. When a person is charged with a crime, their career, reputation, family, and freedom may all be at stake. If you’ve been charged with a crime in Iowa, it is imperative that you mount an effective defense.
If you are facing criminal charges in Iowa, you need qualified legal counsel on your side. You should contact a local criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. A qualified Iowa licensed criminal defense attorney can make sure that your constitutional and statutory rights are protected, investigate your case to identify all possible defenses, negotiate with prosecutors on your behalf, and if necessary vigorously advocate for you at trial.
What Attorney Nicholas Dial Can Do For You
West Des Moines criminal defense attorney Nicholas Dial has practiced criminal defense in Iowa since 2012, and is dedicated to providing thorough and accessible service to each of his clients. The Dial Law Office, P.C., can:
- Explain your legal rights and options to you. Nicholas gives honest, straightforward, and knowledgeable information to each of his clients regarding their case.
- Protect your procedural and substantive rights. Every American has certain constitutional rights, including a right to a fair trial. The Iowa Constitution and Iowa rules of criminal procedure also contain certain protections for criminal defendants. Attorney Nicholas Dial is well versed in these laws and rules, and can ensure that your rights are protected.
- Identify all possible defenses. Nicholas can analyze the facts of your case and identify any possible defenses that you may have.
- Communicate your case to the court. The law has its own language, and Iowa courts have their own customs. Nicholas has experience practicing criminal defense in Iowa courts, and he understands how to make arguments to the court in a persuasive and legally compelling way.
- Negotiate with the prosecution. In many cases, the best course of action is to negotiate with the prosecution to try to get charges reduced or dismissed. Attorney Nicholas Dial knows how to talk to prosecutors to get the best possible deal for his clients.
Contact the Dial Law Office P.C. to Discuss Your Case Today!
Defending against a criminal charge without dedicated and qualified legal representation puts you at risk. If you are facing prosecution, West Des Moines attorney Nicholas Dial is here to help. He offers free consultations, so call the Dial Law Office, P.C., to discuss your case at 800-603-6839 today.